CDC Project Outcomes/Achievements:
- Public Health Emergency Contingency Plans and its corresponding SOPs developed and endorsed by Ministry of Health.
- 18 participants trained as trainers from key stakeholders
- 70 participants were trained during rollout trainings at Freeport of Monrovia and RIA.
- Development and distribution of referral flow charts. (RIA, Freeport of Monrovia and Port of Buchanan)
- Development and distribution of ring cards, health massages for key stakeholders at the designated POE.
- Conducted simulation exercise at RIA.
- Provided operational support to POE (RIA and Freeport of Monrovia)
Press release link:
SPECIAL VACANCY NOTICE
I. POSITION INFORMATION
Open to Internal and External candidates
Reintegration Clerk (2 positions)
3 months Special Short Term with possibility of extension