Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration
Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration activities facilitate the orderly and humane return and reintegration of migrants who are unable or unwilling to remain in host countries and wish to return voluntarily to their countries of origin.
Return Assistance to Liberian Migrants and Third Country Nationals
- Assisted 5,132 Liberian migrants and 1,270 nationals of Ghana, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Burkina Faso to return to their home countries from Cote d’Ivoire.
Humanitarian Return Assistance to Stranded Liberian Migrants from West Africa
- Facilitated the return of 2,300 unregistered Liberians ineligible for the UNHCR Voluntary Repatriation programme.
Repatriation Assistance for Migrants
- Supported 200 Liberian migrants in Ghana to benefit from the UNIDO Skills Training programme.
Family Reunification and Assisted Voluntary Return
- Reunited Liberian immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees with their families in USA, Canada, and Europe
- Facilitated the voluntary return of Liberians from the UK, Holland, Libya, Morocco and Senegal